Fowler Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and selects the best matched individual for the job based on upon job related qualifications, regardless of race, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or other protected groups under state, federal, or local Equal Opportunity laws.
I understand and agree that:
1. Business needs may at any time make the following conditions mandatory; overtime, travel.
2. Employment with this organization is of an “at will” nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee at any time with or without cause.
3. My signature authorizes Fowler Corporation to make such investigation and inquiries of my personal, employment, or financial history and other related matters as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby release employers, schools, or persons from all liability in responding to inquiries in connection with my employment.
4. In the event of employment, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application(s) or interview(s) may result in my termination. I understand also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of Fowler Corporation, as permitted bylaw.
5. Fowler Corporation maintains policy that applicants for employment may be required to submit to a urinalysis screening test after the decision is made to hire and a conditional offer of employment has been made. If you refuse to take the test or the test confirms a positive result, your conditional offer of employment will be rescinded or you will be terminated.
I have read and understand the above; I also certify that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.